Friday, September 25, 2009

September 25, 2009

September 25, 2009

Hola family!
Hey everyone? How are you? Mom, did Ryan get his letter that I sent him? Did you guys get last weeks email? I’ll probably get a letter from you later today. I got the shoes today they are pretty sick! Thank you so much. I’ll probably have to buy a brown belt in Ecuador to go with them. Anywho, I’m doing good, only 2 and half more weeks until I leave. I can’t wait! I have heard more about Ecuador and most people I have talked to said that I will definitely get jumped at least one time on the mish. lol I cant wait to write home about something crazy like that. It’s going to be hahit! We have been teaching in Spanish for 1 week now, and it’s still so hard! I am learning so much more though. It seems that everything we have learned since being here is all coming together. It’s kind of nice! We will be starting on teaching the second lesson next week, so we will see how that goes. There are so many elders here that are so cool and I’m still having a good time. We went to the temple again today and I did sealings. It was amazing. I learned so much. The guy was so nice that was doing the sealing. Hey do you know if Whitney got my email that I sent her? How is everyone doing back at home? How is Tyler? I haven't heard from him? Well I gotta go now. I love you all, and I miss you! I look forward to hearing from you. Only two weeks and I get to call!

Love,
Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment