Friday, September 11, 2009

Today's Email Message, Short but Sweet!

September 11, 2009

Hey family!

I got your Dear Elder message today. Thank you very much! It’s nice to hear how everyone is doing. Tell dad I’ll try to send him some MTC Mountain Dews. lol So I already wrote a letter for home, so I’ll send it today. I’ll send you a few more pics. Hey, when you answer back to my emails could you just dear elder me because they only give me a half an hour to read and send the emails. So I don’t really know what to say to you all because I already wrote you a letter. Right after this I’m going to email Whit. Anyway can you believe it’s already been one month? That’s crazy to me! It feels so long, but it also feels so short. I have not heard anything about my travel plans. Normally you get those like two weeks before you leave. Yes I have been able to go to the temple. I have already done 4 sessions. I actually went today. We go every Fri, first thing in the morning. It’s really a beautiful temple, especially inside! I always look forward to p-days because we get to go the temple and write home! I don’t know if I told you this but we have some like big Tongan guys here, and they always come to our room. They are pretty much the biggest missionaries ever! They walk around with big things of peanut butter. They are always eating, and they are extremely nice people, too. They will give you anything they have. If you say you like their shoes or shirt, they take it off and give it to you. lol It’s pretty entertaining around here. Well, I need to go now, so I’ll talk to you later. Tell everyone that I love them and miss them.

Love,
Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment