Saturday, September 5, 2009

Brothers' Reunion...

September 4, 2009

Hey mom,

Well, I got to see Jordan. I actually just got done talking to him a few hours ago. It was so cool to be able to see him again. He really looks the same. So he told me how everyone is doing and it sounds like your doing fine. He also told me that Lili came over for family home evening. That’s really cool. Anyways, I am doing good. Ok, so the language is going good, I guess. In two weeks we have to start teaching all our lessons in Spanish. It’s going to get crazy! Jordan taped a bit of my Spanish, it’s not very good but I’m working on it. Can you tell Whitney sorry that I didn't get the opportunity to email her- I’m trying to learn how to check-in and I keep forgetting my password, and it takes me forever. Tell her that I will write her soon or email her. So you guys were able to go the lake? That’s so cool and not fair. Those pics were amazing! We definitely need to do there when I get back. Thanks so much for the harmonica and songs. I’m going to love that, and thanks for everything else. Hey any time you feel like dear eldering me, go for it and tell everyone else that I would love to here from them. lol Well I've got to go.

Love you all, and I’ll talk to you later!!
Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment