Saturday, September 5, 2009

First Letter Home- August 15, 2009

August 15th, 2009

Hola family!
How are your all? How are things going back in Chico? Do you miss me yet? Well, I sure miss you! Well the MTC is great. I am learning so much. Today is the 3rd day and I can already introduce myself and my companion in Spanish. I have alos given a prayer and bore my testimony. There is so much time sitting and studying andn so much food. I’ave been trying to workout, but I think I am gaining weight. The food is definitely no as good or healthy as mom’s. I am really going to miss your cooking mom! So I’ll tell you about my companion. He is a convert to the church. He was the first in his family. Right before he got here he baptized his little bro and his mom and dad. He is a great guy and really fun to be around. My two other room mates are also really cool. They all have very strong testimonies. It is amazing how much I have grown already and learned. OK, so I am doing my laundry righ now and I left something in my picket so everything was pretty orange. Hopefully, when it gets out of the dryer it will be clean. It not, I’ll have somem colorful shirts It’s funny RM’s always told me that thye had a great ime in the MTC, but they failed to say how hard it was. But I know it will pay off. I look forward to hearing from you. And I love you all!
Love,
Elder Keables
P.S. use Dear Elder!

No comments:

Post a Comment