Monday, December 6, 2010

I love this sector, and I love this work...

December 6, 2010

Hey there Fam!!

Hey how are you all?? How are things going back at home? Are you all getting ready for Christmas and all that good stuff? Well I am doing great like normal. Things are just moving on and time is going by just so dang fast. I think today I won’t have a lot of time to write because today in the morning we had this Christmas banquet or something like that. We got to listen to the president talk for a little bit and after that all the missionaries in all of Guayaquil had a really good lunch made by some hermans from the church. It was really good and it was a really cool conference. The only thing that kind a stunk was that they did it in our church building, so me and my çomp had to be there way early to open it up and we had to wait like an hour after and clean it all up. So we were the first and also the last to leave and it was p-day so we got left with just a little bit of time to do the things that we have to do today. But it’s all good, it’s just part of the mission experience. Ok so about your ideas about the phone call. I’ll see what we can do. I’ll ask around to see if we can use skype and I’ll ask Elder Halls if you can just send him a check. Also I’ll be looking for nativity scenes for you. Ok so that is so sick that Taylor is now just playing the waiting game. That is so good to hear. Definitely you have to send us (me and Cody) a video of him opening his call. Man that’s so crazy. So if he gets it in just a few weeks, like in the end of Dec or the first of Jan, then he will be leaving like 5 or 4 months before I’ll be home. That is soo crazy!! It will be a long time that I won’t see him unless he gets called to come to Ecuador Guayaquil South. lol probably not going to happen. Man only one week more and Cody will be getting here. I am soooooooo stoked, you have no idea. I can’t wait to see that guy. Ok

Ok so what can I tell you all about that happened this last week? Ok so we still have two with dates. Antonela is going to get baptized this Sat, so could you be praying for her so that everything turns out good? Also, we are teaching Adriana. She will get baptized the week after next and also if you could pray for her. They are both really great and want to get baptized but it’s just hard because there is always opposition before. We are also working really hard with a few other people and in these weeks that are coming we are going to be setting some more dates. We hope to put one today with a young man named Estiven that has 20 years. We will see how things go this week. I love this sector and I love this work. I am sure we will have a great week.

Ok mom so don’t worry about the worms and all that. I was just playing around. Really it wasn’t as bad as I made it sound. All the worms were dead and really I am doing fine. There are no worms in my feet. I just tried to make it sound as intense as possible. Ok so we saw this crazy lady this week and it was funny to see the reaction of my comp. because I saw her from a long way away and I told my comp, “I bet this lady is crazy.” He didn’t believe me until we walked by her on the other side of the road. When she saw us, she went off yelling at he top of her lungs in some language that I am sure was not Spanish. lol She had this staff in her hands and if we would have gotten close enough she would have clocked us with that staff. I am sure of it. lol my comp got a kick out of it lol and I think he was a little scared. She really looked like a witch. Anyway that was pretty interesting. Ok well I am going to finish this letter right now. We have to get ourselves ready to work. But I want you all to know that I love the mish, I love all of you, and I love the Lord for all the blessings that I have in my life. You all are the biggest blessing ever!! That’s why I am here because I owe it to the Lord. Love you all and will be talking soon. Until next week!!!

Love this guy!!!,

Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment