Monday, December 27, 2010

That’s why I am still here...

December 27, 2010
Hey Fam!!!
Christmas has gone by and we are quickly moving on to a new year!!! Wow, actually the phone call went by so fast even though I talked for more than an hour. I really enjoyed being able to talk to everyone and hear how they are all doing. Everyone sounds great and even a little different. Ryan most of all sounds so much different. Man my little bro is growing all up. lol it’s going to be so weird to see him two years older and wiser too. lol ok mom so I want to thank you for the packages that you sent me. I absolutely loved them. Really I am just loving the CD’s of music- they are way cool. Also I was so surprised to find letters from AJ, Justin, Hoy, Sep and all the rest. It’s good to hear how they are doing and to know that they haven’t forgotten about me yet. I give it only a few more months and they won’t even remember who I am. lol no Reading those letters was really the best part of the package. lol Also the candy and the shirts and the tie. Thanks mom the tie is so sweet. I put it on for church and everyone gave me compliments. lol Oh and also I gave the package to Elder Tocamo my zone leader, and he seemed to really enjoy the package. He was the perfect one to give it to, because he didn’t get anything for Christmas, so thanks a lot mom. It was really a great Christmas despite the fact that I was hundreds of miles away from you all. It’s so crazy to think that the next year I’ll be there and I’ll be going to the house of Taylor and Cody to talk to them. lol and I will be able to talk in Spanish so the fam will have no idea what I am saying. lol I am going to enjoy that oh too much. lol ok it’s cool hearing from Coach Critch because it’s been so long and it’s nice to know that he is looking forward to my return. lol Lol I can just see it... he is going to be stoked to see me put on some bball shoes and pick up a ball to play, but when I throw the first air-ball he is going to be surprised and when I shoot the second he is going to start to regret waiting two years to see me play. And when I shoot the third he will probably just kick me off the court. lol it’s going to be epic. lol but I can’t wait. ok but I am going to just keep working on my game. Also I am going to just keep working and focusing on the mission and after worry about that stuff. ok well to tell you the truth I can't think of that much to tell you all. Really I feel like the phone call pretty much just did the job. I am really looking forward to this Friday, and I am sure you all know why. Here in Ecuador it is soo crazy the way they do things or all the stuff they burn. I now have my camera so I’ll be taking a lot of videos and pics and sending your way. Anyway I want you all to know that I am doing great. I miss you all so much but just know that I am enjoying the mission like crazy and I am working hard. You’re all in my prayers and I know that the Lord is blessing you all and watching over you all. Also I know that the church is true and that the Book of Mormon is true. That’s why I am still here. I love you all!!!

Much love,
Elder Keables

1 comment: