Monday, November 1, 2010

I am going to TRAIN!!

November 1, 2010

Hey family!!
Hey I am having a baby!!!! LOL CAMBIOS!!! ok so I have so much to tell you, because so many things have changed in just one week. But I am going to start of answering the questions that you had for me. ok first talking about the camera I have an idea. ok so I was talking with Elder Halls who is my new Zone Leader that is going home the same day that Cody is going to get here. He told me that he would be willing to sell me his camera for 40 dollars. It’s not really super nice but it’s what I need. And 40 dollars is way cheap. He bought it here for 80 because he also got robbed. So I think I am just going to buy it off of him for 40. It has videos and holds a lot of pics. So mom you don’t have to worry about the camera. I only need like 40 bucks to buy that one off of him. Ok so I really don’t have anything that I need. It would be sick to have some beef jerky again. I really don't need any clothes. Really what I would like the most is candy bars. The candy bars that they sell here that are from the U.S. like Milkyway or Snickers are more than one buck for just the small ones. So lots of candy bars and stuff to snack on. But other than that really I am good. The thing that I want most is money so that I can buy things to bring home. There are so many things here that I want to buy and bring home. I’m just waiting for a few more months to go buy. Oh one other thing that I would like is music on a CD like really good church music or Disney music. But that’s pretty much everything.

Ok so I told you that I am going to have a baby!! I think Jordan knows what I am trying to say. lol So guess what??? I am going to TRAIN!! My new companion is getting here tomorrow, in the morning. I am sure that he is a gringo because only gringos are coming in this change. I still don’t know who he is or were he is from. I’ll have to give you all the information the next week. ok so another big change. I am no longer in Catamayo serving or in Loja. Ok it’s kind of a long story but I’ll try to explain as fast as I can. Ok so on Tuesday this week the zone leaders called us and told us that we had to pack all of our stuff and go live with them, because our house was too dangerous to live in. They said we had to live with them until we found a new house in Catamayo. So we went to Loja, and every day we had to take a one hour bus ride to Catamayo and one more at night to go back to Loja. So we moved all of our stuff and we went to the house of the zone leaders. There they have two extra beds for us and we just stayed there. Every day we traveled to Catamayo to look for a new house and to keep working in our sector. Ok so on Thursday night the zone leaders got a phone call from the assistants and they said that Elder Mienter – zone leader, Elder Orozco-my comp and me had to pack all of our stuff because in the morning we had to leave for Guayaquil for an emergency transfer. So we packed up and took off the next day. Thursday night we all got assigned to our new sectors, and I ended up staying that night in the house of the office. Friday morning my two new comps showed up to take me to my new sector in Guayaquil. So pretty much I am now in a new sector that I don’t know at all, because they took those two elders out today and said that I am going to open the sector and train a new elder. So pretty much I am going to have a baby! Lol looks like I beat Whitney and Tyler and I’ll be the first with a child. Lol no, that’s just want everyone says here in the mish. Lol but to tell you all, I am way stoked. I am so looking forward to working in this ward and also with a new missionary! It’s going to be so sick!! Oh and you can tell Lili that I will be sending letters again because I have returned to Guayaquil. The president wants to see me get robbed a few more times!! Lol no I forgot how much I missed the city. Cool cool. Anyway I think I am going to go because I’ve got to write the president and the keyboard that I am using is really starting to grind my gears and rattle my cage. Lol it’s making me angry. lol Anyway I just want to say that I love you all and that I miss you all a tons. But I love the mission, and I am not ready to go home or even think of it yet. Lol - love you all and thanks for everything!

Con Amor, Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment