Thursday, November 25, 2010

Really my comp is really a cool guy and I am loving the time I have with him...

Dear fam!!! and friends!!

Hey wow thanks mom the for packages! I got my Christmas packages on Tuesday and now I just have to wait forever to open them!! No joke it such a big temptation to open them early but then I know that Christmas would really just suck, so I think I will wait. Wow that’s only like a few weeks away! That’s so crazy! lol anyway so we had a really good week. We had a lot of lessons and we taught a lot of people. We also but a baptism date for the 11 of Dec and we are going to try putting a few more in this week that is coming. The girl who has a date is named Adriana. She is catholic and has had trouble changing her ways. She has been going to church with her boyfriend who is member for quite some time so she knows a lot about the church and I’m pretty sure that she has felt the Spirit more then a few times while in church. It’s funny her and her boyfriend are pretty serious so she always has questions about the temple and and marriage. I think the sound of being together for time and all eternity with her boyfriend really has a big impact on her interest in the church. In the last two weeks of church we have had classes about families and also marriage in the temple and I really have learned so much and now have a better understanding why marriage in the temple is so important. It’s hard to explain why it’s so important in a letter but I really have a testimony of that. But at the same time it’s so scary to think about the two next big steps in my life, marriage and getting a job!! loco!! I think I am going to just stay in the mish for a few more years!! lol but ya anyway moving on. So we have more people that went to church and we are going to invite them to get baptized in the week so I’ll let you know how that goes. ok so me and my comp have been working a lot with the members and they have been helping us out a lot. I think we are slowly gaining their confidence poco a poco. lol but really things are going great.

ok that is the best news that I have heard in such a long time that Taylor will turn his papers in this week and that Cory already has his in. man when I get back they will both be in the mish. Tell Cory that I said, “That a boy! Keep up the good work!” And when he gets back we’ll go fishing!! Also tell Taylor that I love him!! lol but, N.H.!!! lol wow that’s so cool that Jordan is going to Mexico! I know that he is really going to like that!! Learning Spanish is the bomb!! I love Spanish and just want to get even better after the mish. ok before I forget I just want to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving and want you to know that I’ll be thinking of all the good food all day and even probably week. lol

ok one last story so my comp was going to the bathroom, so while I was waiting a really good idea came to my mind. I thought it would be funny to hide in the apartment and see what my comp would do. lol Sooo funny. I hid where I could see him come out of the bathroom were he couldn’t see me. I thought for sure that he would be able to find me but I think my spot was better then I thought. lol he came out, dried off his hands and walked out to the other room to look for me or talk to me. when he realized wasn’t there he returned way fast into the room where I was and started looking under the beds. There are only two rooms and the bathroom in our house and he couldn’t find me and I could seem him perfectly. It was sooo funny until I started to see the panic in his eyes as he kept looking but couldn’t find me. lol but you know me, I am too much like mom that way, and I hate to see people suffer. or better said that when she plays a joke she is already admitting to joking before you even realized that she was playing on you. lol pretty much I had to jump out and show myself before he got too scared. lol it was soo funny though. It turned out better than I thought and he took it pretty well. lol really my comp is really a cool guy and I am loving the time I have with him. Really, I am just loving the mish. Anyway I think I am going to let you guys go because I really don’t know what else to say. I will say this though, that I love you all and miss you all. I’m looking forward to opening those packages and calling you all in a few weeks. Love you all. The church is true!!

Con lots of love,

Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment