Monday, May 3, 2010

I really don’t think that I could explain how amazing he really is...

May 3, 2010
Mom, Dad and everyone one else!!!
Thanks for the two letters that you send me. It’s always nice to hear how everything is going back at home. ok so first things first, we have church also in the morning, so I’ll be calling at about 4 pm here and about 1 pm there. I think that should be right. I am getting way excited to call this Sunday. So Brian is going to Argentina? That is so sick. Tell him and the family that I said congrats. It’s crazy to think that I’ll have more than a year when he takes off. Time is really going by fast. Dad, so you bought a welder? That is sweet. I’m sure that we will have all sorts of new looking things at the house by the time I finish my mish. Oh, and if you see anyone from Hamilton, tell them that I say hi back and that I’m doing great. ok so I haven’t heard anything about Natalie Hickman or a nursing program here, but if I do, I’ll see if I can make a effort to go and see her. ok so the week. ok so guess what? So we are going to have a baptism this week. This Friday at 7 pm Stalin Suates. We have his baptism and you are all invited to come and support him in this big and special experience in his life. lol ok so Stalin is doing great. He went to church yesterday and seemed to really enjoy it. President Johns was there along with all the stake presidents from the mission south. also Elder Maldinado from the Seventy, I think he’s from the Seventy, but ya so Stalin had the opportunity to meet them and so did me and my comp. hey I don’t know if I told you this, but in the last zone conference Elder Pino from the Seventy gave a really long speech and all the missionaries had the opportunity to meet him and his wife. It was an amazing talk and really motivated me. but ya it was funny because Stalin went to church with a suit coat and everything. Everyone said he looked like a missionary. Really Stalin is such an amazing kid. In every one of his prayers he prays that the Lord will help him continue progressing and help him prepare to serve a mission. He wants to serve a mission so bad. He is always asking questions about the mission and what he can do to prepare. Yesterday in church he asked me for my name tag because he wanted to try in on, lol before the baptism I think I’m going to try getting a short video of him and I’ll ask him a few questions. lol you might need Lili to help you understand what he is saying. lol The best thing about Stalin is that he has his sister there to help him out. I think that they will be a great support for one another. I really don’t think that I could explain how amazing he really is. It really just goes to show you that the Lord has his hand in on this work. He will prepare the hearts of his children for the message. I know that the Lord led us to Stalin and helped Stalin have the experiences that he needs to accept the gospel in his life. It really is such a blessing for us to be a part of this and really a blessing for him and his sister. but ya I’ll definitely keep you guys posted on how everything goes. Maybe I’ll even give you a call if I can find time. lol ok so what else is new? Oh so me and my comp talked to some members that actually own the house or apartment that we live in and they had some weights that we could use to work out. So since last week we have been working out every morning for about a half and hour. It’s been really nice to actually be able to get some exercises in in the morning. Just trying to stay somewhat in shape is hard to do in the mish. lol ok I don’t really know what else I could tell you about. lol I haven’t told you guys about the Spanish for awhile, so I’ll give you a quit lowdown. It’s still way heard to speak. lol no, its getting a lot better. I can pretty much express myself and say what I want in Spanish. I might not say it all right and really far from perfect, but it’s coming. I thought in the beginning that with time it would just become so easy, but I have realized that it is such a long process, one that I’ll be in during most of my mission. I am having a lot more opportunities to use my Spanish now. For example, yesterday I taught the second hour or second class in church. They all almost feel asleep, but I did it and I am progressing. lol oh me and my comp, starting next week, will be teaching English classes two times a week, so that should be really interesting. lol but really everything is going great. Ok well I think I should be going because I still have to write the president. But I want you to all know that am really looking to talking to you in about 6 days. I miss you all soo much and I hope and pray everything is going good at home. les amo mucho!!

Con Amor, Elder Keables

1 comment: