Monday, May 10, 2010

I am still in the same place with the same comp, Elder Perez...

May 10, 2010
Family!!!
Hey family. How are you?? It was so nice to be able to talk to you yesterday and mom I definitely think it would be nice to be able to talk with everyone or to pass the phone along. After I finished talking I felt bad because I didn’t really get the opportunity to talk with Tyler, Ryan, Julia, Janae, or Melissa. I mean I think I heard their voices, but that was about it. So on Christmas we will definitely have to do that. Ok so I don’t know why, but out of everyone that I talked to Jordan sounded the weirdest!! Lol I don’t really know why, but he sounded so different. Lol probably because it’s been such a long time. But for the most part everyone sounded normal , like nothing has changed. Ok so about transfers. So guess what??? I am still in the same place with the same comp, Elder Perez. Lol which is fine with me! I like where I am, and I think that we will have a good change like the last one. Ok so I just downloaded two pics. The first one we took about two weeks ago on a p-day, and the second we took on Friday for the baptism for Stalyn. Ok, to tell you the truth, I really don’t know what else I could talk about, because I talked with you guys yesterday. Oh I just remembered something that I wanted to tell you guys about that was really funny. Ok so on Saturday we had a ward show or mother’s day activity. It was soooo funny because some of the young men sang songs for their mothers. Lol it was the funniest thing ever!! There was this one kid that really thought he could sing. Like he thought he was full-on the bomb. Lol I remember asking myself while watching American Idol if some of those people were being serious or just joking. Well I found out that they were serious.. or that there are people out there that really think that they sing good. Lol this kid was so into it that he almost fell over, and I almost fell out of my seat laughing at him. Luckily, I was sitting in the back where the people couldn’t see me or I think they would have been mad. Lol I wish I would have taped it. I had my camera and everything, it’s just when it started I was so shocked that I forgot. Lol no it probably wasn’t that bad but almost. Ok so I think that it’s time to go. Sorry I couldn’t write much. I promise to have more to say next week. I love you all very much and miss you all too!! I really enjoyed talking to you, and am looking forward to Christmas. Love you all, and thanks for all you do!! Mom, Dad you guys are the best!!!

Con mucho Amor,
Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment