Monday, March 29, 2010

It’s been so crazy these last few weeks...

March 29, 2010
Wow ok so I just got you message, and it sounds like everything is going well. I don’t know if you are on the internet right now. If you are HI! So Lili has passed by the house 3 times last week? That’s so funny that Jesse just walked in the house all confident. I could totally see him doing that. lol That’s so funny. wow that’s soo cool. ok so dad is going to have surgery on his leg? That should be really interesting. I think your going to need to tie him into a chair so that he doesn’t get up and start working in the backyard. I can’t imagine dad not working for one day, let alone 3 months. Either the backyard and house are going to be soooo clean or you’re going to have to tie him into a chair. lol So Jordan leaves to go back to school in 3 weeks? That’s crazy. I feel like yesterday you told me he had just arrived to the house and now he is leaving. That’s so weird. lol its also crazy that less than 2 months I will be able to call you all for Mothers Day!! I know that time will fly by. I’m way looking forward to that! Anyway I’ve got to be going again. I love you and, I love all you at home and miss you tons!!

Con Amor, Elder Keables



Hey Lili, Mari, Kelsey, David, and everyone else!!
Hey how are you guys??? How is life going in Davis?? Sorry it’s been awhile since I have written to you all, it’s just been a little hard. I mean I have wanted to for the last few months, but it’s almost impossible to find time, but I don’t want you all to think that I am forgetting, because it’s not that at all. In the last letter that I received from Lili it said that Kelsey was feeling a little sad that I haven’t written her, so I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Kelsey! lol Hey Mari guess what?? I saw a frog the other day and it reminded me of you!!! Just playin! No, just wanted to say hi!! DAVID what’s up? How are you? Miss you!!! N.H. Last, but definitely not least Lili, how are you? I just want to write you a quick message and say hi. I have a letter that I have been wanting to send out for 3 weeks now, but I haven’t been able to. I’m hoping that with the new change I’ll have more time to write letters to you and to everyone else. Thanks so much for all the letters that you have been sending me. I love them so much! Well I’ve got to go. I hope all is well with you and everyone also. I miss you all sooo much!

Con Amor, Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment