Monday, July 11, 2011

So I am officially 21 years old...

July 11, 2011

My Fam!!!

Hey what’s new? How are things going this fine Monday?? I hope you guys are doing great. By the sound of things everything seems to be going good back at home. So I am officially 21 years old. lol I am getting old. lol Actually I had a really nice b-day. Me and my companion bought some pizza by our house and it was actually really good. Also the sisters in the zone knew that it was my birthday so they stayed up late and made me and my comp a cake. My comp had his birthday in May so they made him a cake also and everyone in the zone sang happy birthday and we all had cake. And let me tell you the cake was soooo good. Really the cakes that they make here in Ecuador are not that good at all. But the cake that the sisters made was the bomb. Mostly because they are both greengas. lol so they know what good cake should taste like. lol so we didn’t have the baptism that we were planning on have but we are going to have a baptism tomorrow. We are really excited about that. If everything turns out good we will have baptisms for every week this month. We are just working away all time also!!! lol ok so I saw Elder Storm this week for the last time here in the mish I think. We had to go to Machala for a conference and Cody was there with his comp. He seems to be doing really well and he is speaking Spanish a lot better now. I also got to see a few other mish buds so that was really cool. There are so many cool elders from California. That must be saying something!! lol but ya I am putting some of my favorite pics on right now to send them to you. I hope you enjoy them. ok so I did get the flight plans. Actually they sent them to me on Tuesday but they said on the 16th of August. They were the first flight planes, they told me that they would be sending the updated ones in this week but I still haven’t gotten them. But it’s cool that you were able to receive them and now you guys know what’s going on. So I guess I’ll be released on the 10th of August in the morning because I’ll be getting home really late. ok so I was thinking, I mean it’s just an idea, really I have been thinking about it a lot, just a little bit. lol so that very night I get home I would love you have one thing. Maybe we as a fam could go get some In and Out Burger, or if that kills plans maybe you could just have a really big hamburger waiting for me when I get off the plane. lol it’s just an idea. lol I am mostly just playing. lol but yes that would be really cool!!! lol if it’s too much of a bother don’t worry about it, I am sure I’ll be eating it later after I get home. lol well i gottta say that it’s getting really close. Time is going by soooo oooooo fast. I mean I go home in only 4 weeks- that is nothing. I really don’t know what to think about that!!! It scares me every day just a little bit more. lol anyway I try not to think about it. lol well I really can’t think about anything else to tell you guys about. Tonight the hermana Carmin will have her interview for her baptism so if you can pray for her I would really appreciate it. I want you all to know that I love you all very much and I’m thinking about you all very much. Won’t be long and we will all be back together. Love you pray for you and miss you all!!!

With love, Elder Keables

I just have one more thing that I wanted to add before I go. Ok so this week in church they were talking about dad and son communication and how that is so important. While they were talking about that I remembered the time me and dad were going to one of my basketball games or tournaments and dad was asking me all sorts of questions. I remember that I texted you and asked if you could ask dad to shut up!! lol that was really a bad move on my part. On Sunday I remembered that and I thought of how lucky I really am to have a father so amazing. Dad I want to thank you for all the support that you have given me during all these years. I am sooo lucky to have a father like you. All the trips you took us on, all the time you went to my bball games, even when they were far away. Really I hope I can be the father for my kids like you were for me!!!! Dad I love you!!! Mom I don’t even need to tell you this because I am sure you already know this, but you are the maximam… you are amazing and I also am so thankful for everything you do!! I couldn’t be more blessed. I love you both.

Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment