Monday, July 25, 2011

I am happy and there is nothing that stands in my way...

July 25, 2011
Hi Fam!!!

FREAK!!!! lol I know you don’t like that word mom, but it’s the only one that comes to my mind right about now. lol el fin se acerca y hay poco tiempo. lol that’s a name of a song in Spanish. Man I don’t even know what to think about. It sounds like everyone is getting back home and things are returning to normal. I imagine it is going to be crazy when I get home with everyone there. It will be different to have all the fam together once again. It’s been soo long. So that’s cool that Jordan’s homes. Tell him I say hi. So they only made it 30 miles. I knew they couldn’t do it without me.lol Tell them to keep practicing and before you know it they will be able to walk long distances like me and carry big burdens. lol tell Ryan that I knew he wasn’t going to make all 50 miles because I have never seen a ballerina walk so far. lol he should get a kick out of that. lol Mom so thanks for the money. That will surely enough to buy the things that I want to buy. And I’ll get stuff for Brandon and Natalie, also. I already have some ideas about some stuff I want to get for you and Dad. I’ll get him a shirt for sure. Oh so to answer your question yes, this last week on Tuesday I got the package. Thanks so much!! I really enjoyed the cereal and the candy bars. Oh the Tiger Milk bar that was like heaven on earth. lol I’ts been so long. lol Thanks for the package!!! Oh and I can’t believe how many people have gotten married!!! Brooke Brown with Lyle, I have know idea how to write his name lol. but Crazy!!! The package was super great and super smashed also. lol that’s one thing that I forgot to say. So I guess on the way to Cuenca or better said leaving the office, the package fell out of the car and I think like 10 cars ran over the package before they were able to save it. Not only my package but all the stuff for all the elders. lol so I wasn’t the only one. But ya all the pics had Lucky Charms stuck to them along with the talk. The lady bugs were smashed and the wheels were up into the shell so they definitely didn’t race nor move. lol the invitations were very nice and the Lucky Charms added a very charming change I might say. lol the Tigers Milk bar was coming out of its package. But the thing is, that is nothing to stop a missionary from enjoying his birthday present. lol half the bag of Luckys were still there so I really enjoyed that. And Tiger Milk bar and Fastbreak, tasted SO MUCH BETTER SMASHED. lol No really thanks so much for the package. I still enjoyed it so much. And I couldn’t do anything more than laugh when I got my package. I am at the point where I just don’t care. I am happy and there is nothing that stands in my way. ok so to tell you why I am happy. Well like you can see in the pics that I am sending, we had another baptism this week. And let me tell you it was a miracle that we had the baptism. I would love to write you and tell you everything but I am really lazy and I would rather tell you all in two weeks. But pretty much to make a long story short, she didn’t want to get baptized and neither did her daughter. But on Sat at 11 we went and talked to her, we invited her to pray and read in the Book of Mormon. She promised she would lock herself in her room and read and pray. We told her that we would return at 4 to see what her answer was about the church and baptism. The thing is she was super Catholic and believed a lot in the Virgin, but the Book of Mormon changes lives. For that reason it was written. I shared the last 3 verses of Moroni 7. I think that’s where it’s at. But ya. At 4 we returned with the zone leader so he could do the interview. When we got there she had received her answer and she was soooo happy. She had actually left when we got there to cut her hair and do her nails for the baptism. lol she was soo happy and it was such a change because when we went in the morning the first time she was so depressed. She was actually crying before we had gotten there. But ya she got baptized Sunday at 8 in the morning and it was an amazing baptism. Now for this week we have to work with the daughter, Gabriela. But ya that was my week. It was a good one. Well I am getting pretty tired of writing and I am sure you are all getting tired so I’ll do us both a favor and stop. lol I just want you all to know that I love you all and miss you all. Look forward to hearing from you next week and seeing you all in 2 weeks. Much love!!! Have a great week!!!

Love, Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment