Thursday, July 21, 2011

Really I almost started crying...

July 18, 2011
Oye Fam!!!
Hey congrats on the 35 miles!! That’s way far.. ok so I got some pretty cool stuff today but I almost spent all my money. I just got stuff for you guys. I was thinking about it and after today I will only have 2 more p-days to be able to buy stuff and do the things that I need and want to do. But I am sure that the things that I got everyone will enjoy sooo much. Well that’s enough talking about money and things. Ok so guess what?? We had a baptism this week. The hermana Carmen got baptized on Tuesday. Everything turned out just great. The baptism service was really amazing. The mom of Carmen she has about 6 months in as a member shared her testimony and it was sooo powerful. Really I almost started crying. It was really cool to see the fam so happy. Carmen is the daughter of my first convert here in Cuenca. We are working with the other two kids in the fam. Hopefully they will get baptized before I go. I will add pics of the baptism in this letter. Also this week we are going to have 2 more baptisms. Their names are Gloria and Gabriela. It’s a mother and the daughter. They are doing really good and I am pretty sure that they will get baptized. But they are in our prayers. So if you can pray for them both that would be just perfect. We are just working away here. I am still with my comp. Last Sunday we had changes but me and my comp are still together so I imagine that my comp is going to kill me. lol that’s what they say when a missionary sends another missionary home. lol like my comp might do. lol but I am fine with it because elder Garcia is really a nice guy and I get along with him really good. well I really don’t know what else to write about, I mean I can sit here and write about how scared I really am to go home and how time is going buy way fast but I would rather not. I try not to think about it. lol its does scare me, but I am doing good. I want to have another 6 baptisms before I go home so I am just going to focus on that and nothing more. lol I am way excited to see you all. I miss you all very much and look forward to seeing you. I hope you all have a great week. Please pray a lot for Gloria and Gabriela. I love you all very much and I look forward to hearing from you the next week. Oh and one more thing tell Tyler happy b-day for me. 25 years old or 26 not really sure. lol oh one more question mom so what should I do with the mountain of pic that I have of the fam? Should I throw them out or bring them home. I believe that you have all those pics in the computer, or somewhere, but ya I don’t know what to do with them all. I love you all!!! Until next week…

No comments:

Post a Comment