Monday, July 11, 2011

Hey happy 4th of July!!!

July 4, 2011
What up Fam!!!
Hey happy 4th of July!!! That’s so crazy that we are in July. It seems hard for me to believe that because it’s been raining all day today!!" Really I am going to be going home in august and I’ll by dying because it’s going to be so hot there. lol and I thought that it would be the other way around. lol ok I just sent some more pics. There is one of me and a clown which would be my convert. lol he is soo cool. Sometimes it’s funny because we teach him right when he is getting off of work. lol It’s kind of weird teaching a clown about the gospel. lol Tell Mom don’t worry every day I am praying for Whitney so that she will be able to make the trip. I am praying or the baby boys and for her. Well for the whole family,. That is crazy that dad is part of the bishopric. That will be a little different for me. lol but I imagine that he is doing really well. ok I really can’t stop saying it but time is going by sooo fast. Sometimes I don’t want time to go by so fast. I feel like I don’t have time to do anything. It’s like something that is always there and always bothering me.lol in some ways I don’t want to go home but in other ways I know it’s time but it just scares me a little. I just try not to think about it. lol ok so what can I tell you about? Well this week we are planning on having a baptism on Thursday but the family needs your prayers. Actually the kid who is going to get baptized is name is Ariel so if you guys can pray for him and for the fam. They are going though some hard things right now and need a lot of help. The next week we are hoping to have another baptism on Wednesday or Tuesday. The gir’ls name is Carmin. She really wants to get baptized so I think she will be good. But she also needs your prayers. She will be having a baby and she is expecting the baby on the 16 of this month. We are hoping that she can get baptized before she has the baby. Because if not she will have to wait for another month to get baptized. The week after next week we are hoping to have 2 more baptisms. And the week after that week, 2 more. We really have so many good people in our program all we need to do is work hard with them and we need your prayers a lot. Really I would love to finish my last month in the mish with 5 ot 6 baptisms. Just pray that I don’t get changed and that these people can make this big step of faith and be baptized in the church of Jesus Christ. That’s what we are hoping for and I really feel like we can do it. But we need this baptism in this week so lots of prayers for Ariel. Anyway that’s how we are doing in the Lord’s work. Just working away.lol today we spent like 4 hours helping this lady and her daughter move from their house to the house of a member. This family is the one that we are hoping will get baptized the third week of this month. Now I am writing you and after this we are going to go buy food and rest before going out to work. One of the missionaries in my zone Elder Gaitan is going home next week. lol I spent all day bugging him about it. lol its crazy because after him it’s me and my group of missionaries. Although I’ll be going home by myself I think. But it’s cool. Well that’s pretty much all I can think about. I still have to write pres so I’ll be letting you go. I love you all and miss you all very much. I hope you all have a great 4th of July and that you enjoy the firework show. Also have a great week. I’ll be writing you the next week. I am going to be 21 years old. Dang boy that is old. lol I love you all!!

With love, Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment