Thursday, May 5, 2011

We had 7 investigators in church...

May 2, 2011
Hey fam!!!!
Wow another week has gone by sooo fast I can’t believe it. So how was your week?? What’s new back at home??? Well for me pretty much everything is the same. I have to write a little bit earlier today because we have to go to Guayaquil and we are leaving in like an hour. If you don’t write me by the time I get done writing this message I’ll be sure to check my mail when I get to Guayaquil. Ok so I want to start off with a few questions. First, mom I was wondering if you would be able to give me the recipe for making waffles. There is a sister that we eat with every week and she wants to know how to make waffles so she can make some for us!! chevere!! I miss those things sooo much. This week I got a letter from Jordan telling me that he was making them for the people that he lived with in Mexico for conference. lol it’s been way too long since I have had those things. lol ok so that is pretty much the only question that I had. Oh and about Sunday. So is it cool if I call like at 5 in the afternoon here?? Not really sure what time it would be in good old California. And you still have time on your cell phone so I’ll call that and then you can call me back?? Is that ok. I am pretty sure it will be cheaper that way. But I am really not sure. You can write me back to let me know. Ok so that is the last question that I had. Well what can I tell you all about that would be interesting for you all? ok well we should be having some baptisms coming up in May because yesterday we had 7 investigators in church and so all we have to do now is invite them to get baptized. lol which sometimes can be a little bit hard. lol. Actually, it was a really good day yesterday having 7 invest in church. We are going to work our butts off so that we can bring like 20 this coming Sunday!!! lol oh something else that was kind of cool that happened yesterday is that this gringo from Utah showed up to church yesterday. He was one of those guys that worked in the orphanage for like about 6 months with the kids there. I started talking to him and found out that he was a returned missionary that served in Jamaica. He was a way cool guy. He asked if he could go with us and work for a few hours because he didn’t have anything to do all day. He was supposed to leave at 6 oclock that night. So I asked the bishop if he could come with us so eat at his house. The bishop said it was fine so he went with us to visit and eat with the bishop’s house. After that we went to Douglas Moras house and he had prepared some way good food so we eat there also. lol We ate so much food yesterday, no joke. lol but it was cool because we got to show him around a little bit and eat at a few places. He also gave me some tips about finishing the mish or what I should be doing in these last few months of the mish. It was nice to be able to get some tips from someone who has already gone through the going home thing. lol really it was cool getting to know him a little bit. His name was Michael Bradley, I think. lol I can’t remember that well. I got a pic with him but I’ll have to send it next week. lol Sometimes in the mission every day seems like the same!!! I mean they are all so amazing it’s just that it’s all alike so seeing a returned missionary gringo and working with him a little was something new for me. lol ok well I really have to get going now but I’ll be getting on the internet to check your message later. If you have any questions I’ll try to respond to them when I get on later today. Mom, Dad, Tyler, Whitney, Jordan, Janae, Julia, Melissa and Ryan I love you all!! I hope that you all had a great week and I hope that you have another one. Also I am looking forward to talking with you all this Sunday!!! Much love from the BIG ELDER KEABLES oh and more love to everyone else!!!

De Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment