Monday, April 11, 2011

I just want you all to know that I am doing great...

April 11, 2011

hey fam!!!!

ok fam so what’s new??? That’s crazy that Jordan is getting back on this Sunday!!! That’s crazy how fast time goes by. Jordan was there for 4 months right?? Wow so that’s cool that Janae and Julia will be hanging out with me for a few months during winter break before they take off. Then I’ll be all alone and that will just be really weird!! It’s crazy that these guys that were in the same seminary class as me are getting back from the mission. Well it’s good I still have 4 really long months before it’s my time. lol why does that sound so soon? That’s scary!! Anyway don’t want to think about it. However I am really excited to be able to talk with you all this next month. Wow Mother’s Day really came quickly no?? ok so talking about basketball- I am soooo pumped to be able to play again. This last week I weighed myself and found out that I have lost almost 20 pounds. lol don’t tell my coach that. But it’s cool because i am sure ill be able to get that weight back in a heartbeat. lol I have a lot of confidence in the fast food restaurants back in the states. lol no I’ll just have to work out like a mad man but I’ll get big again. ok so I just put on some sick pics that we took today and also that we took during the week. So as you can see we had another baptism this last week. We had the baptism on Thursday and he got confirmed on Sunday at church. but ya it was a really cool week. The hermano that got baptized was the one that got married last week. His wife is Catholic right now but we are working with her. She is really receptive and really a nice lady so I think later in this month she will be able to get baptized. ok so do you know what is crazy??? so last week we helped them get married right. Well I found out that she is only 20 years old so the same age as me. lol when I found that out I really wanted to cry and it freaked the heck out of me. lol I helped someone get married that is as old as i am! lol freaky!!! It’s even scarier after listening to the talk that the prophet gave. lol returned missionaries go get married. lol. That’s crazy.lol ok so about the other pics, so today we had a zone activity and we all went to this place called Cajas which was really a lot of fun. We went down there to take a lot of pics and also to fish a little bit. But the fishing didn’t turn out too well so we ended up just taking a lot of pics together which was a lot of fun. lol There is one pic were we are all looking out into the clouds. Just to let you know, these guys are all my boys!!! We go ball it up pretty much every Monday that we have time, and I love it because pretty much they all know how to play ball!!! Today was really a fun day. It’s nice to be able to take pics without worrying that someone is going to kill you and take the camera. It’s just so nice to be out in the mountains!! I love it!!! Also, our zone is way cool so that just makes it so much better. lol. ok well I was just thinking I would like to have a little time to write Taylor a quick message so am going to end this message a little short so that I have time to write him. But I just want you all to know that I am doing great, I love you all very much and miss you all. I am sure that in a few days we will be talking on the phone, but until then I hope you all have a great week and also just live the life. lol oh and in case i don’t see you, good morning, good evening, and goodnight. lol you know what that is off of? lol ok love you all!!!

de, Elder Keables with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment