Monday, March 14, 2011

it’s sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo COLD!!!

March 14, 2011

Hey Hey Hey!!!

Fam! What’s happenin? Well it sounds like all is good with you guys. OK so a new TV!!!! Is this some kind of joke! I can’t believe this- when I left we had a computer that was like as old as dirt and same with our TV. Man you guys are all just enjoying yourselves way too much without me. lol I guess it makes since though, not having to pay for all the food that I have eaten in that last 2 years, I bet you have saved a lot of money. But still that is just crazy that you guys bought a new TV. lol I think I am just going to do what the Ecuador people do and just live at home forever. lol I’ll just get married and have kids and we all can live in the garage and in the storage house and we could have free access to the new TV and the new comp. lol no I’m just playing- within the next 10 years I’ll probably leave the house. lol so mom it’s way crazy reading the letters from Elder Wasden and it does remind me of the MTC and in some ways it feels like a long time and in others it feels like just yesterday. It’s kind of hard to explain. ok so telling you about my new sector and my new comp. Well the sector is way cool and actually there are rich parts and poor parts. This week we are going to have a baptism on this Friday. The hermanos name is Luis Guaman. His wife got baptized like 2 weeks ago in another sector but then they moved to our sector and now we are teaching them. It’s a family of 4- the mom, dad and two kids. The dad is getting baptized this Friday and we are going to put a date with the kids. So if you could pray for the family Guaman that would be great. ok we also are teaching a couple and their names are Ivan y Ana Maria and they also have a baptism date for the 26 of this month. And also they need your prayers. ok so my comp is from Arizona and has almost 4 months in the mish. But he speaks Spanish way good. He studied Spanish for like 5 years and pretty much knew it when he got here. He is pretty cool-sometimes a little intense lol but it’s cool. oh so today we played b-ball with some of the guys in the zone and it was soooo flippin sweet. lol I think I still got my game. lol I was stokin it like crazy. lol I was even able to walk up and down the court like 2 time before I wanted to die of tiredness lol i cant spell that i was going to write exhaustion but that didn’t makes sense to me. lol this Spanish is killing my English. lol it’s worse than it was. oh and ya me and Elder Smith were together for 6 weeks and it went by way too fast. Really he was such a cool elder and a really hard worker. We got along like best buds. lol but it’s cool. Now am here in Cuenca and it’s sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo COLD!!! I am not even jokin. My first day or second day it straight up started hailing.lol ya straight up ice came out of the sky and fell on my head and I was freezing!! Really I was not expecting it to be so cold here. No joke- i gotta buy a sweatshirt or something because it’s cold. Oh ok so to finish I just want to tell you that on Tuesday I had hamster for lunch lol yep hamster and it was goooood. lol it was kinda weird but good. lol ok well I gotta go. I want to thank you all for everything and say that I love you all very much. Have a great week and I’ll write you next week with more stories. I love you all and miss you all. Enjoy the TV without me lol and computer lol love you all!!!

Con lots of love the true and only, Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment