Monday, March 7, 2011

I am now in my new sector in Cuenca ...

March 7, 2011

Hey fam!!

Hey fam what up? ok so mom to answer your question- before I forget, I am sure that I am going home on the 9 of August. They just messed up and forget to change the date on the papers that they sent me. lol but ya so just plan for the 9 of August. ok so I’m glad that everything is going great back at home and it sound like Jordan is just being modest and he can really talk pretty good. lol hey so guess what I am pretty sure I won’t be able to take pics with Cody because today I got changed!! yup I am now in my new sector in Cuenca which is outside of Guayaquil and is one of the richest areas in all of the mission. Actually I think me and my new comp have one of the richest sectors in all the mission. My comp’s name is Elder Nelson and is has about 3 months in the mission. He is from Arizona and actually speaks pretty good Spanish. oh and ya actually I feel pretty good about my Spanish. Even though I have had a lot of companions that have been gringos, actually that has helped me speak more with the people and get over my fear of talking. I would say that I am pretty much fluent because I can hold a conversation with anyone about any topic pretty much. lol but I am still a gringo and always talk like one. lol ok well I am sending some sweet pics right now of me and my old comp and also a Catholic church here en Cuenca. Also one of the Hermana Jasmin that got baptized right before I left on this last Sat. Anyway I am way super tired and we only have a little bit more time to write pres and also buy our food, so I think I’ll let you go. But next week I’ll send more pics and write a longer letter. Ok I want you all to know that I love you and I miss you all very much!!!

With love, Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment