Monday, October 18, 2010

I don’t think I’ll have time to write you today because...

Hey mom! I don’t think I’ll have time to write you today because me and my comp had to go to Guayaquil yesterday and today we have to spend 9 hours in the bus. I’ll write you tomorrow for sure, but mom about the suit coat, there are so many places that I can do it really nice and cheap, but I will need some money! Other things maybe for Christmas would be nice but here there are so many people who makes suits and it only would cost like 100 dollars to make a really sick nice suit custom made. It would be so sick! Just an idea. I know I don’t have any money at all to buy stuff like that but I could pay you back when I get home. It’s all good. I still have like 10 before I go home, so we can talk about that later! Anyway I’ll write you tomorrow. I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment