Monday, February 15, 2010

We have a lot of people that are really amazing!

February 15, 2010
Hey Family!
Ok so you will never guess where I am now. Yup I am still in my same sector San Eduardo! I’m still with Elder Daniels and with the same to elders in our apartment. So to tell you the truth, nothing changed for us. But ya everything is going great here for me. I am really looking forward to this next change because we have a lot of people that are really amazing! I have one more change here, and I know it’s going to be a good one. Ok I’m so glad that you sent that to Lili. I feel so bad because to tell you the truth it has been awhile since I have sent her something. But I did send out a package for her today and it was pretty cheap so I will definitely send one out to you guys one of these days in the future. Really there is so many cool things that I have seen here that I want to buy and send home. Wow I can’t believe that the Olympics are going right now, and I can’t believe that Valentine’s Day has already passed. Even crazier I can’t believe that I have over 6 months in the mission. It’s funny that you say it is starting to look like spring there because really the weather hasn’t changed much here. In the pic that you saw, we had just got back from our sector and it had been raining really hard. But really it has never rained like it does in Chico. It’s so weird here because we will be walking in the rain but still sweating like crazy! It is always HOT! Ok so you know how I was telling to about how they throw water balloons and eggs and all that stuff at us. Well to tell you the truth the three worst days are Sunday, today and tomorrow. It was funny my comp was walking in the street yesterday and got hit right in the back of the head with a water balloon. Lucky for him it was only water and didn’t have paint in it. But it was still way funny. Ok well I’m really sorry to make this so short, but I gotta go. I thought that I would have more time but the message that I tried to sent to the president didn’t go through so I had to write it again. But mom if you could tell Lili that I sent her out a package today so that she knows. Mom, Dad, Family I love you all soo very much. I miss you and hope that everything is going great at home. Thanks for everything! I love you!
With Alot Of Love, Elder Keables!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment