Wednesday, June 15, 2011

it’s what brings the most joy and happiness to the life of a missionary...

June 13, 2011
Hi Family!!!
Happy Monday!!!! Wow that last letter that you sent me was kind of a surprise. I can’t believe that Justin joined the marines. Since when did that become something that he wanted to do? That is just soo hard for me to believe. Also, that Russell is home already. Man time sure does go by way fast. Also, Michael Mohr is coming home, Zeke Wright and also Michael Watts. It’s just so crazy that all those guys are in the same shoes that I am in. I imagine they are so scared just like me. lol It’s going to be weird to see them all again, because it’s been just so much time. So Tori is still engaged to that guy? I also find that so hard to believe. Sounds like not much has changed with the family since the last time that I wrote. It just sounds like things are moving right along. Actually, it almost sounds a little bit boring at home with only Janae, Melissa and Ryan there. But don’t worry, when I get home things well be back to their norm lol. Actually things are going to be even more crazy because the whole fam will be there right?. It’s going to be crazy having all the family in one place after so much time. lol ok so to tell you guys a little bit about my week. Well it was good. lol We had a baptism on Saturday and the confirmation on Sunday. My companion was able to baptize him so he really enjoyed that. I think I already told you who it was but if I didn’t his name is José Luis Chavez. Really the baptism turned out really well. Jose Luis isn’t a person of a lot of words but at the end he shared his testimony with everyone and it was actually really strong!! Maybe a little short but really good. It was also nice to have that baptism because it helps me get motivated to have as many as I can before going home because it really is the very best about the mission and it’s what brings the most joy and happiness the life of a missionary. And of course it was my companion’s first baptism and he now knows what it feels like to be able to baptize a person in the Church of Jesus Christ. At the end of this letter I put two pics of the baptism so that you guys can see. Also some pics that I took today and last week because I didn’t have time to write last week. Oh hey mom right before writing I put all my pics on a CD and sent them off, so you should get them next week or so. I hope they get there soon. Hey mom do you think you can put some money on my card before next week so I can start buying some stuff. I want to make sure I have time to get all the stuff I want to get you all. But then again it’s not that important so if you can’t do it right now don’t worry about it. ok what else can I tell you all about? So it’s funny, in my sector there are a few returned missionaries. Every time they see me they ask me how much time do I have until I go home. lol they love bothering me about that. lol the good thing is that it’s pretty easy for me not to think about home and everything. Pretty much on p-day is when I have time to think about it. lol just reading your letters makes me trucky lol just playin. I am good. Well I don’t have much to tell you about concerning investigators. We are still looking for more people to teach. We have one person with a date right now and we are going to put more. I’ll be giving you an update the next week. Well fam I think I am going to let you all go. I love you all and hope you have a great week. Enjoy your summer!! I love you all and miss you all.
Lots of love,
Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment