Monday, June 27, 2011

I think there is no other place in the world that I would like to be to turn 21 then Ecuador serving the Lord in his work..

June 27, 2011
Hey fam!!!
Well I don’t have much more to say because I already talked with mom on Tuesday so I’ll just see you all in 6 weeks. Much love!!!

Just playin. OK so Mom, Jordan I just want to say happy birthday!!! I am sorry that I forgot to write it last week it’s just that I am so lost with the things that are going on back at home. lol I hope you guys had the best birthdays ever!! I’ll be buying you guys some sweet stuff here pretty soon. So I can’t believe that June is pretty much over and July is well on its way. I can’t believe that I’ll be turning 21 in two weeks. lol I can do whatever I want. lol just playin. I think there is no other place in the world that I would like to be to turn 21 then Ecuador serving the Lord in his work. Ok so Jordan is coming home to visit- that is cool. Man, dad really you are making me trunky. Talking about fishing, camping and all the things that I love most in life. lol but it’s cool because I am doing a pretty good job staying focused in the work. With President Montalti it’s hard to even think about home. He is always changing things and helping us to have more success. But no I am doing good. I can proudly say to Jordan that I am getting up every morning on time and still working my heart out. We were going to have a baptism this week that we are in but we changed it because we have a conference this week and all the old missionaries have to go to Michala. So we are going to wait for the next week and it’s possible that we have 2 baptisms. We are working our hardest and hoping to have at the least 3 baptisms. I think we can get 4 or 5 but we will have to see. Hey you know what today I was reading the scriptures in my studies this morning and I found a scripture that I really liked. I mean it just applies perfectly to my life. I just felt like it talked to me or better said that it was written for me. Here this is the scripture. ( 17 Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Elder Keables behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever, yea the , the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men. 18 Behold, he is a man like unto Ammon, the son of Mosiah, yea and even the other sons of Mosiah yea, and also Alma and his sons, for they were all men of God, like unto Elder Keables ) lol it totally applies to my life. lol Even says my name there. lol Alma 47:17 18. lol lol I think that’s something that I have learned here in the mission is to apply the scriptures to my own life. lol it was so funny I called up the elders in the district and told them that I had a scripture that I wanted to share with them to motivate them in the work. I had them put in on speaker phone so that all 4 of them could hear it lol it was really funny. They enjoyed it a lot. After that I did the same with the sisters lol. The mish is the best. Anyway I think we are going to be taking off. If I have more time later I’ll write some more. I love you all and miss you all. I hope you have a great week and don’t get too trunky fam. lol I love you all.

From, Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment