Monday, February 28, 2011

Really this last week was really so crazy...

February 28, 2011

Wow what the heck! Bailey looks so much different. It’s kinda of creepin me out. lol Jordan looks so weird with the facial hair and it looks like he has lost some weight. I can’t believe that he will be going home in a little bit more than a month. It seems like yesterday you wrote me telling me that he was getting ready to go. Taylor is looking so much like a missionary: Man I am just so proud of that guy! lol so much has changed. Tell Janae that I say congrats with the BYU Idaho thing- that’s pretty sick. Also I can’t believe that Taylor is taking off in just two days that is so crazy! He is going to be a great missionary. ok so mom you told me that its cool if I get one of the scripture cases. So I sent it to get made but I have to pick it up this next Monday, and I am going to need money to pay for it. I checked my card and it says that I have 30 bucks so I need 30 more. It’s going to cost me 54 bucks. Next Monday I’m going to take the money out so can you put it on by next Monday? In the morning on Monday I’ll check my mail just to be sure if you put it on. So could you send me a message telling me if it’s ok. I would really appreciate that thanks mom. Oh the other thing is I don’t know if it’s the 9 of July or August but I’ll call to find out. I really hope it’s not on the 9 of July. That’s too soon. lol I am having way too much fun out here to go home to early lol. ok so I gotta tell you about this week. Really this last week was really so crazy and it went by oh so fast. On Saturday we had 4 more baptisms which was really such a cool and rewarding experience. We had worked so hard to get these people ready and when they actually got baptized it was so cool and such a relief. lol I love baptisms but they are a lot of work, a lot of stress, but the cool thing is that my companion had the opportunity of baptizing his two first baptisms. It was his first time ever and he was stoked. I baptized the other two and I was honored and pumped also. lol We baptized the family Rua which is that family of 5 that we found but only 3 were at the baptizing age and also this girl we have been teaching named Karalayn. You know what the best part was is that on Sunday when they were all being confirmed members and receiving the Holy Ghost Elder Maldenado was there who is a member of the 70. He gave the last talk in the first hour of church and addressed those that had gotten baptized and they really enjoyed it. Really the leaders of the church are such amazing people. You can really just see and feel the love that they have for the church and for this work. They are truly amazing people. They are so loving and caring that it really is hard to miss. lol over all it was a great end of the weekend and I was tired out of my mind. But after this p-day I am ready to go again. lol ok so I want to send pics to you all but this computer doesn’t let me so am going to go to another, but I just want you all to know that I love you all very much and I am so grateful for everything you do for me. oh hey we are going to have another baptism this week on Sat at 7 if you could can you pray for the Hermana Jasmin. She really is an amazing woman and I am sure she will be fine but prayer works. Anyway I love you all and miss you all a lot. no pics of me and Cody because they didn’t let Cody out of his sector this week. Hoping next week anywho it’s about that time. Love you all!

Elder Keables

1 comment: