Monday, February 21, 2011

The church is true and I am so happy to be a missionary!!

February 21, 2011

ok so today I am in a place where I will be able to send pics, so I am going to do that right now so that you guys can see what’s been going on in my life!! lol some crazy things that’s for sure!! ok so on Saturday some sister missionaries had a baptism of a family of 4 and the parents of the fam asked me if I could do baptism then. It was truly an honor! I am not too sure why they chose me, but I was down with it. lol the only reason I think they chose me was because one day I went to go meet them and motivate them for their baptism. But it turned out to be a really great baptism service. The other is of me and my comp at the beginning of this change with our first baptism. ok the other pic is of me holding my trunky papers lol!!! YUP my TRUNKY PAPERS!! lol I can’t believe it but I received them this week. I now know when I will be leaving or when is my return date is. So I am supposed to go home according to the papers they sent me lol the 9 OF JULY!!! lol but I am pretty sure they messed up and I will be returning on the 9 of August. oh and I also received the package that you sent me mom thanks. ok I am going to write a little bit later today. ok so I’ll ttyl. Lots of love!!!

Hey fam!!!

How are you all?? Well I hope you are all just as good as I am or better!! Well life here in the praire is just going swell. lol la pradera get it? lol that was a good one. ok so well I still haven’t gotten a letter from you all today but it’s cool because I got two letters from you all this last week, which made me super feliz!!! lol ok so I gotta say I got a kick out of the letter that talked about the girls that were tee-ping the house and left a letter for Julia and then the next time Jordan and Taylor showed up just in time. I was reading that and I couldn’t help but to imagine the look on the girl’s faces as Jordan called them out. lol that was so funny. oh and mom thanks for the letter and package it was nice to get one from the fam and hear how things are going there. Wow so Whitney is going to have a baby that is so insane. No joke that just blows me away. lol ok so what can I write and tell you all about that would be interesting for you all? Hey so this week we are going to have one baptism for sure. Maybe we will have more but we need to go and see how some of our investigators are doing. We also found here Jasmyn that lady I was telling you all about last week. Well she didn’t go to church this last week so she will be getting baptized the next week for sure. But ya we are way excited for the two baptism and hopefully more. We have a lot of people in our program right now. Yesterday we had 6 people in Sacrament Meeting, which is pretty good. This week a girl named Karalayn that is 15 years old will be getting baptized, so if you could I would appreciate it if you could pray for her! hhhmm que mas??? You know what is weird? Having so many gringo comps and even more weird is gringos that have a hard time speaking because they are new, so we speak so much English. lol we need to talk more Spanish, but it’s hard because it’s just so much easier talking in English. oh ok so me and Cody planned a sight-seeing trip and a picture taking trip the next Monday so we will be taking a lot more pics together the next week like you guys want. So I am pretty stoked about that. lol Ok so mom today I went to the mall and found that guy who makes the covers and I picked out the best pics that I liked or the best drawings and now he is making me a scripture case. It’s going to be soo sick! I can’t wait to show you when I get back lol you will just have to wait to see it. lol and so will I because he will finish in two weeks!! but ya it’s going to be sick. ok man to tell you the truth I don’t know what else to write about. lol not much has passed in this last few days. Really time is going by so fast. I can’t believe I already got my travel papers. I wrote in the papers that I will be going straight to the Chico airport and it will be on the 9 of August. oh another thing and this is one is for dad. Dad, I think that I am getting bigger!! I have been eating like a mad man and doing so many exercises and I really think I am getting a little bigger. My plan is come home bigger or about the same as I was when I left and I think I’ll be able to do that. We are up every morning at 6:15 doing our exercises and we do them until 7:00. Just give me a few more months and I’ll be looking like Chuck Norris at his finest. lol that was the first name that came to my mind. lol so how is Jordan doing in Mexico? He almost has 2 months there already ya? That’s so crazy!! How is Tyler doing?? What’s he up to?? It is crazy to see pics of the fam because everyone looks so much older that it kinda freaks me out a little bit. lol but ya I hope that you are all good and enjoying the winter season. oh other thing is I think it would be cool to live in the house of Riggle when I get back but I don’t know, maybe that could change. I still don’t know what I want to do with my life and I am just glad that is still a half a year away! Well I think I’ll be finishing up because I don’t have anything else to write but I want you all to know that I love you all and miss you a whole lot. The church is true and I am so happy to be a missionary!! With lots of love,

Love, Elder Keables xoxoxoxoxo lol

2 comments: