Monday, January 10, 2011

Cody is in my zone and saw him this week ...

Hey fam! I’ll write you later, but just want you to know that Cody is in my zone and saw him this week and had the opportunity to talk with him for awhile.. ya it was so sick to see that man!! He has changed a little, but is still the man!!! J

Fam,
Ok so I am going to send a few pics with this letter. The first is of me in front of some of those things (New Year’s huge piñata like things). The second is a pic of me and my comp the day of New Years. As you can see, we were really bored that day and didn’t have that much to do. And the third is of me and THE ELDER STORM!!! Today we went to the church and played some ping pong and we had some good quality time to catch up on the latest news. He told me the whole story with his comp and it really just made me a little mad. But he looks like he is over it and that he is now doing a lot better. It just makes me mad that his comp would do something like that to him being a new missionary. It’s good to see that he went home. The comp he has now is way cool. Hey so if everything goes well we will have 2 baptisms this week. But I’ll tell you about that the next week. Sorry I gotta go because I spent too much time talking to Cody and we have only an hour to buy food. But I want you all to know that I love you all and miss you very much.

With love, Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment