Monday, June 28, 2010

Some news about this week’s changes...

My Amazing Family!!!
Hey family what’s up?? It sounds like everything is going just great for you guys. So the trip to see whit went good? And I am sure that it went really fast. Ya I am still sicked out about the news of Cody. I haven’t stopped thinking about it since last week. I am sooo looking forward to seeing him. Ok mom just so you know I got my packages on Tuesday of this week, all three of them. I really need to confess something, I couldn’t really wait, so I opened up the one in the box. When I got home, there were ants eating the package, or going in, so I had to open it.lol But I promise to wait with the other ones. Lol but it’s so good to hear that you guys are all doing great. Ryan mowing the lawn… what a miracle! Lol my little brother is growing up.Ok so I have some news about this week’s changes for you all. Lol I am still in the same place or same sector that is Centenario, but I did get a new companion! His name is Elder Hernandez de Guatemala! He has almost 4 months in the mission, so that means that I am the older companion. So to tell you the truth, I am a little bit scared. lol but not really. The good thing is that I know the sector and all the members and investigators. But I am really excited to work with him, he seems really cool, but I have only known him for a few hours. Elder Perez went to a different place here in Guayaquil. I am writing in the mall, and I just saw him with his new comp. lol but it’s so different because as the older comp I have to make the decisions a lot more. So it will be very interesting. We are getting a new president starting tomorrow. Today I am going to send my last card or email to President Johns. It’s so crazy because I still feel like I got here yesterday and that president still has like 8 months. But now we are getting a new president whose name is Pres. Montalti. It will be different because with President Johns he always talked in English when we had our monthly interviews, but from now on they will be in Spanish. Things are really going to change. Lol hey did I tell you that I can’t wait to see Cody? It really seems so far away, but I am sure that the time will go by way fast like it already is. Oh I almost forgot to write you and say Happy Birthday mom and Jordan. I am so sorry that I forgot last week it was just I got so excited about the news of Cody that I forgot to write about it. But now I remember.. Happy Birthday o sea faliz cumpleaños!!! Lol sorry I forgot mom and Jordan. Mom I want you to know that I think that you are amazing! I am so lucky to have a mom like you, really truly blessed. Thanks for all you do! I feel really bad because I have been so bad at writing letters or real letters and saying happy birthday, but I want you to know that when I can, I am going to send a package with some cool stuff and I’ll write a real letters. But sorry about that!! Anyway I think I better be taking off. Mom, dad and everyone else I love you all so much! Thanks for everything you guys do for me. Thanks for your good example and being the best family ever! I want you all to know that this is the Lord’s work and that this is the true church! I know that the gift of tongues is real that that the Lord blesses those who do his work. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that the Book of Mormon is the word of god and another testimony of Jesus Christ our Salvador! I know that all these things are true without a doubt in my mind or heart. In these weeks and throughout all the time I have had in my mission, I have had the overwhelming assurance that all things are true. The Holy Ghost has testified to me over and over again and continues to do so. I know that if we obey the commandments and do all that we can as a family that we will return to live with our Heavenly Father together forever! I hope to bring many of these same knowledge or just help them a little to know these things. In these things, true happiness is found. I love you all soo much!!

Con Amor, Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment