Friday, June 18, 2010

I am loving the mission...

Buenas!

Wow I can’t believe that you guys are already going to camp, and that next week you guys will be in Virginia. That’s going to be so sick and yes take alot of pics! ok so I can’t believe that Cody will get his call this week. That is so crazy! I’m going to be freaking out waiting to find out where he goes. I can’t even imagine how he must feel. Ok so I have a few questions for you. Ok first I was wondering if I will get some money to spend for my birthday because I really want to send you guys a package of things for my year mark or my birthday. They have so many cool things here that I want to send you guys, and I feel bad because I really haven’t bought anything or sent anything for you all. I was thinking about some of those bags that Lili has or some really cool looking beanies or hats. I also have some other stuff in mind. Ok the other question I have is if maybe you could send my some family history stuff, maybe a family tree. Where does the name Keables come from? I don’t really know that much about my history and its killing me!! ok the other question I was going to ask is if maybe some time in the next few months you could send my some ties from the D.I. or from a thrift store. Some that are cheap because they are really going to get dirty like all the ties I have. ok well that’s about all the questions that I have. I am sorry of I am a little bit over demanding. ok well what could I tell you about this last week? Really not much has happened. Me and my comp have had the cold these last few days so it’s been kinda hard. You know one thing about the mission or about teaching sometimes is have to work even when you’re sick. Well if you’re really really sick you stay in the house, but that’s only if you like dying. But seeings how we are not dying, we have to keep working. It’s hard because you want to work and go out and teach but at the same time you just feel so tired. But we are starting to feel better so that’s good. Out of the 4 elders that live in the house 3 of us have been sick this week. But the cool thing is out of the 10 months that I have in the mission I have been able to work every single day! I have never stayed in the house yet so that has been a really big blessing! There are a lot of other missionaries that have had it a lot harder than me. There is one elder in my district that has lost 70 pounds since the beginning of his mission. He looks like a changed man. lol but he is way funny and cool. So we are still working away on our investigators but it looks like we will only have one baptism on the 26, which is still good, but we thought we would have more. We are still working hard to get the one prepared for that date and praying that everything will go good. Anyway I better get going because we still have a lot of stuff to do and I want to send some pics. The one pic that I am going to send is of me and my comp and the temple and the other is when we had the two families over for lunch and the last is today. We just bought those hats!! Ok well I gotta go but I want you all to know that I love you all so much! Say hi to whittle-butt for me and tell her that I love her and to everyone else! Mom, dad I love you all so much and am sooo grateful for all that you do for me. I am the luckiest son in the world along with 7 other brother and sisters. I love you guys and miss you a lot. But I am loving the mission. I hope all goes well and you guys enjoy our trip. Ill pray for you all!!! Love you All!!!

Con Amor, Elder KEABLES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment