Monday, April 19, 2010

It was a great lesson...

April 19, 2010
Family!!
Hi everyone! Ok mom first thing before I forget, yes I did get the picture that you sent of Taylor and his wife!!! Lol Tell him that I approve of her, but only after the mission. Ok so what’s this I hear about Justin having a pretty serious girlfriend and that he is going to MEET THE PARENTS! Yup they are pretty much already married! So Jordan sold the Jeep and got something else. That’s way cool tell him that I’m glad everything worked out. I am really looking forward to the story of how that all worked out. Ok so I need to answer a question that you asked me last week that I didn’t answer. Ok so no the iguanas don’t walk around all over the place here. They only have them in the parks, but they are in pretty much every park in the city. Ok so I don’t know how long this letter is going to be because it’s like a million degrees in this computer lab thing and I am sitting on this little white chair that’s like two inches of the ground and I’m sweating like crazy. Lol no it’s really not that bad. I’ve got to look at it in a good way, when I leave this little box and go outside, it will actually feel good for once. Ok so my week. What could I tell you about my week that was interesting? Ok so first I’ll start off with the regular. So on Monday after I wrote you guys last week, my comp and I went to buy stuff in the mall for the week. Oh and the mall is soo rich! But ya so we went and bought the normal stuff like food and things like that. But right before I left I thought, “oh I need a new toothbrush.” So we went to the toothbrush lane or isle no se, and I bought the cheapest one I could find. Lol which was a bad idea. So I went home and threw the old toothbrush away and got out the new one. That night I went to go brush my teeth and it honestly felt like I was using a wire wisp to brush my teeth. I have used that same toothbrush for this whole week and I think I’m finally starting to get used to it. Lol or my teeth just stopped bleeding and are growing calluses. Lol no my teeth are super clean now and maybe you will see the difference in my pics I send. Lol that was about as exciting as my week got. Lol just jokin. Ok so yesterday we went to a new convert’s house to see if we could teach her and her family something, she is the only member. She let us in and we taught her and her little brother. I can’t remember the name of her brother, but he has 16 or 17 years old. It was a great lesson and he accepted all the invitations that we left him. At the end we asked him if he felt that these things were true, and if he receives an answer would he get baptized in the Church of Jesus Christ.? Without hesitation he said yes. He seemed so interested in the message and it seemed like it was the 50th time that we had taught him. He seemed to trust in us from the minute we stepped in the door. I don’t know what will happen with him because it’s really just the first lesson. We have taught the first lesson with about 20 more people in the last week or so, but for some reason this one was different. Its just seems that the Lord has really prepared him, and that he will get baptized. I hope and pray that he will receive an answer. I know he will if he does what we asked him to do. If he reads, ponders, and pray. We are going to teach him tomorrow, so I’ll let you know what will happen next week. But anyway I think it’s about time to go. But I want you all to know that I love you all soooooo much. I miss you. I hope all is going great there. I look forward to calling you in a few weeks and writing next week. Love you all.

Con mucho Amor, Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment