Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We took way too long to shopping in the villa...

January 12, 2010
Hey Family!
Well I am way super sorry because I can’t write a lot today. I am also sorry that I didn’t write yesterday. We had zone conference so our p-day got changed to today, but it will be back to the way it was next week. I wish I had more time to write but we took way too long to shopping in the villa and we took way too long shopping for our food. I’m way sorry because I know this is the second week in a row. We didn’t have any baptism this last week, and our next with a date is on the 23rd. We found a few new people to teach and they are way nice. Anyway I’m sooooo sorry again that I have to go and that this message was so small again. I promise next week well be way big, like the biggest letter ever! I hope all is well with you all and I want you to know that I love you all very much. oh dad its rained so much here this last week I thought you would like to know. I’m going to send a fat letter with all the details through the mail, but I got to go Love you All!!!

Con Amor, Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment