Monday, December 14, 2009

When we eat at a member’s houses its rice and soup...

December 14, 2009

Hey family.
Hey family- how are you all? It was good to hear from you in the email. Ok- so I don’t have too much time to write today because we didn’t leave the house for a long time this morning. I spent the morning writing a letter for you all and one for Lili. I am going to send the letter to you and to Lili today. And I put my disc of pics in there too, so you can be expecting that. Ok to answer some of your questions I do have enough money from the church, actually I have more than enough. I still have 60 dollars from the plane flight over here. Actually because I have more than enough money I think I am going to make a goal to save 500 dollars over the 2 years and that money can go to someone who doesn’t have enough money to pay like I did. So dad when I eat breakfast every morning it's eggs and bread. And when we eat at a member’s houses its rice and soup. They eat rice and soup for every meal every day. I wish I had more time to write you but I have to make the CD so I can send it today. I promise my next letter will be a lot longer. ok so I just got you other message and the baptism didn’t go through but i gave more information in the letter i wrote.

Julia,
Julia happy birthday, how old are you now 12 or 13 I can’t remember lol jk. Julia, I hope that you have the best birthday and you get all the things that you wanted. What did you get for your bday? Julia I miss you and I wish I could be there to see you open you presents. I promise that I will be there for not the next but the one after! lol Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment