Monday, August 1, 2011

I never thought that I would be on my last week...

August 1, 2011
HECK!!!! FAM!!!
Well this will be the last letter that I will write to you all. Next Monday I don’t think I’ll even bother writing because the very next day I’ll be talking with you all on the phone and later we will be eating In and Out. lol I really don’t even know what to think about all this. I truly never thought that I would get to this point. I never thought that I would be on my last week. And to tell you the truth it’s super scary. Sounds cool what’s going on back at home and I am excited, but I just don’t know. This last week went by in the blink of an eye and now I know this week will be even faster. This week that passed wasn’t really that interesting. We didn’t have any baptisms, but we did teach a lot of lessons and we also put some baptism dates for this Sat. If things go good we will have 3 baptisms this Sat to finish strong. 2 of them are more sure than the other one, but I believe we can do it and I want to finish strong. There is not much that I can tell you guys about. I am way freaked out that everyone is going to think that I am way weird!! lol I am not too sure why I think that but I can’t help but not to. But the good thing is I really don’t care. If I’m crazy everyone will just have to like me for who I am. lol no everything should be good. Oh before I forget mom, so the people we are going to get baptized this week names are Delia, Paul, y Patricio. So if you could pray for them that would be really helpful. They really need the family’s prayers. Ok well I really don’t know what else to tell you about. The people here and also the missionaries won’t stop telling me how many days until I go home and that is kind of annoying. I can’t work one single day without someone saying "Wow Elder Keables you are dying" or “wow only one more week or 8 days”.. Its soooooo annoying lol but I am getting used to it, and I only have to put up with it for only one more week too. lol so that’s what’s going on here. I’ll be sure to tell you all about this when I am home. I will answer your questions and stuff like that. Well I am going to cut this letter short because I am going to buy some more stuff. So I’ll see you all next week and I love you all and am looking forward to seeing you all!!!

Elder Keables

No comments:

Post a Comment